The Arena Theatre is a unique venue in the heart of Wolverhampton providing innovative theatre experiences for everyone.
Our diverse Learning and Participation programme offers opportunities for all ages and abilities, with a particular focus on SEN. Our cross-curricular focus offers unique opportunities to engage with performances, workshops, CPD sessions for staff and behind-the-scenes experiences and learning.
What we offer your school:
• Customer-focussed service which is either ‘off-the-peg’ or individually tailored to the needs of the school, its pupils and curriculum. The Arena actively promotes equality of opportunity and access to the arts to students of all abilities.
• A cost-effective service which enhances the learning experience of pupils and staff, and supports attainment, achievement and personal development.
• Support for classroom teaching of set texts and associated learning around set texts.
• Opportunities to develop academic and technical skills, as well as communication and personal skills
• Performances linked to set texts in English, Drama and Theatre Studies, and supplementary support for classroom teaching, with opportunities to meet the performers.
• Scheduled and bespoke workshops, either stand-alone or linked to performances.
• Scheduled and bespoke workshops in jazz performance, as part of our Jazz at the Arena programme.
• CPD for teachers, including access to our relationship with the Royal Shakespeare Company Education team.
• Work experience opportunities for KS4 students
• Guided tours of the theatre and a chance to meet the Arena staff and discuss working in theatre
• Available throughout the year, excluding statutory holidays and University of Wolverhampton concessionary holidays.
Pests spread disease, cause damage and blight reputations. Schools need reliable, responsive, qualified and highly experienced pest control services that ensure their learning environments and grounds are kept trouble free.
A pest infestation in a school can be a very distressing experience and infestations can be expensive to eradicate. (E.g. A typical rat treatment provided by a pest control company can cost in excess of £150 per occasion.)
Pests spread disease, create unpleasant smells and cause considerable damage to property and must be treated straight away. The Team offer:
• Reliable, responsive, safe and effectively managed professionally qualified services
• Routine pest control inspections to keep rats, mice, fleas, cockroaches, ants and wasps in check (excludes Pharaoh’s ants)
• Changing of all rodent-monitoring stations as necessary.
• Carrying out any necessary treatments for the control of pests specified within your contract
• Completion of pest control reports on site and discussion with the school about how these are managed
• Ensure all relevant COSHH information is updated in your pest control report folder.
• Provision of advice on dealing with additional pests outside the core contract.
• Prompt emergency visits deemed necessary for the control of specified public health pests, (normally by the end of the following working day and at no additional cost)
• Follow-up Visits and ongoing management advice
Provision of a comprehensive range of reliable grounds maintenance services specifically tailored for your school delivered by qualified, experienced and fully insured professionals.
We can also deliver other specialists services as set out below – call us.
Grounds maintenance contract designed to meet the needs of your school including (as agreed):
• Cutting of ornamental grass areas once per week
• Maintenance of Hedges
• Chemical treatment of kerbs, paths and channel areas ect
• Summer Sports Maintenance of one Oval & Straight Running Track, Discus, Javelin, Shot Putt, two Grids and three Rounder’s (including one initial mark, 11 over marks) (As applicable)
• Winter Sports Maintenance of up to three Soccer Pitch’s, six 5-A-Side Soccer Pitches (including one initial mark, 31 over marks)
• Spiking of up to 3 Winter Sports Pitch (once)
• Removal of Fallen Leaves
In addition to the above our specialist teams can also provide:
• Arboriculture Maintenance
• Bin Installation
• Graffiti Removal/Gum Busting
• Hard and Soft Landscaping Schemes
Learning Technologies Teaching and Learning Support
This service has been developed to provide strategic support, teaching and learning support, professional development and innovative ideas for the use of technology in education.
In addition to the Learning Technologies Core SLA, the following additional services are offered to schools.
Provision of a data management service for core information that directly populates SIMS and associated software applications. This service has been developed in order to respond to the increasing amount of work being placed on schools and academies in terms of data management and to be responsive to the increasing necessity for high quality data.
We will work collaboratively with schools and academies to help develop their SIMS system, and facilitate effective data collection and analysis to meet each individual schools requirements. Our aim is to support the roles and responsibilities of Headteachers and Governing Bodies through the provision of professional assistance, thus ensuring a school fully meet their management information needs.
The team has developed strong links and relationships with a variety of partners and agencies for the provision of relevant information and also offers vast experience in local and national issues surrounding information management and data.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.