Wolverhampton Arts & Heritage Service offers an exceptional, cross-curricular learning experience. Our Primary, Secondary and SEN schools sessions are directly inspired by our temporary exhibitions and our world-class collections of art, museum objects, archives and outdoor spaces including gardens, parks and a farm.
The Cleaning Service provides a comprehensive cleaning service to schools and buildings across the City of Wolverhampton and beyond.
The key elements of the cleaning services provided are:
• A comprehensive cleaning service to your requirements – we provide the staff, staff cover, materials, equipment and financial management systems
• Compliance with relevant legislation regarding Health and Safety and staff training
• Commitment to a strong partnership between you, the customer and ourselves to ensure the optimum cleaning provision for now and in the future.
Subject Leaders Network Meeting - RE
Following the successful implementation of Wolverhampton SACRE’s current RE syllabus and programme of study, we continue to build on and maintain high-quality CPD for Wolverhampton Schools; Wolverhampton City Council, School Standards Team in partnership with our Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education (SACRE), is able to offer schools termly network/good practice meetings for Leaders of SMSC and Coordinators and teachers of Religious Education. There will be a small cost involved to cover venue, refreshments and enable national and local leads and practitioners to be invited to present.
We are delivering this in partnership with RE Today, the leading school-support organization who work with schools nationally, and are committed to teaching a wide range of world faiths. They are able to deliver practical advice and support, guidance on promoting religious understanding and respect for all, and hands-on assistance with teaching this important and emotive subject.
Citizenship, Language and Learning
The CLL team offers high quality capacity building support in the following areas
• Literacy and Language Development (with proven impact on whole school KS2 literacy results)
• Supporting new arrivals and children speaking English as an Additional Language
• Fundamental British Values and statutory Prevent Duties
• Engagement with parents, in particular, those who have been traditionally regarded as ‘hard to reach’.
The support includes training (74% of our training around literacy last year was rated as outstanding). 1x1 capacity building of key staff, audits of existing provision and development of appropriate resources and assessment materials (our writing tick sheets have been taken on by many schools)
We will continue to:
• offer this flexibility of service that meets your school’s ever-changing needs
• maintain the high standard of service that we have provided over the last 12 months
• give you the freedom as to what to use the time in your SLA for, to meet the exact requirements of your school.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.