Professional clerking services for school admission and exclusion appeals
Human Resources Transactional Services
The HR Transactional Services Team provides the key elements needed to support schools in all staffing matters. We provide excellent customer service and are proactive in supporting schools in delivering their key objectives and longer term workforce planning.
• Management of key transactional HR processes – recruitment and selection, processing of pre-employment checks, conditions of employment and remuneration.
• Professional, knowledgeable and fully trained team that are committed to targeting their expertise to meet your individual needs.
• Each school will have access to HR Support Team Leaders; however, any member of the team will be available to answer queries.
• Our team understand education and can apply HR procedures directly to the school environment.
• Excellent seamless relationships with HR Employee Relations Consultancy and Payroll Services
• Modern, fully integrated system (Agresso) that operates across HR, Payroll, Finance and Procurement.
• Joined up working with other council education providers plus excellent partnerships with all areas of the council.
• Up to date knowledge of current legislation and how these apply in schools.
• Experienced in the move to Academy status.
The Cleaning Service provides a comprehensive cleaning service to schools and buildings across the City of Wolverhampton and beyond.
The key elements of the cleaning services provided are:
• A comprehensive cleaning service to your requirements – we provide the staff, staff cover, materials, equipment and financial management systems
• Compliance with relevant legislation regarding Health and Safety and staff training
• Commitment to a strong partnership between you, the customer and ourselves to ensure the optimum cleaning provision for now and in the future.
Provision of a comprehensive range of reliable grounds maintenance services specifically tailored for your school delivered by qualified, experienced and fully insured professionals.
We can also deliver other specialists services as set out below – call us.
Grounds maintenance contract designed to meet the needs of your school including (as agreed):
• Cutting of ornamental grass areas once per week
• Maintenance of Hedges
• Chemical treatment of kerbs, paths and channel areas ect
• Summer Sports Maintenance of one Oval & Straight Running Track, Discus, Javelin, Shot Putt, two Grids and three Rounder’s (including one initial mark, 11 over marks) (As applicable)
• Winter Sports Maintenance of up to three Soccer Pitch’s, six 5-A-Side Soccer Pitches (including one initial mark, 31 over marks)
• Spiking of up to 3 Winter Sports Pitch (once)
• Removal of Fallen Leaves
In addition to the above our specialist teams can also provide:
• Arboriculture Maintenance
• Bin Installation
• Graffiti Removal/Gum Busting
• Hard and Soft Landscaping Schemes
NQT Registration and Support - Appropriate Body
This SLA will help you to provide the bridge between initial teacher training and a career in teaching.
Once your newly qualified teacher (NQT) has been appointed, the Headteacher has a statutory obligation to register them with an Appropriate Body (AB) before they start work. The School Standards Team can act as an AB for LA maintained schools, Academies, Free schools and Independent Schools.
The service includes:
• Telephone advice,
• In-school support when NQTs are encountering difficulties,
• a paired lesson observation for quality assurance and training purposes,
and, if the induction tutor or mentor are new to the role a validation visit for professional development is offered.
• We will also undertake the necessary administrative processes on behalf of the school.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.