This support is underpinned by child-focused approaches to understanding and addressing children and young people’s social and emotional needs, promoting emotional well being and promoting positive behaviour and engagement in learning. Counselling and therapeutic support can be an essential element of support planning for children and young people with social, emotional and mental health needs.
Human Resources Schools Professional services
A School or Academy who chooses HR Professional/HR Transactional and Payroll Services as a complete package will receive Pensions Support/Job Allocation/Employment Legal advice for free as part of the SLA offer for 2018/2019. Also, new for 2018: this includes access to Talentlink – our tried and tested end to end recruitment platform, allowing free and instant advertising and applicants communication on WMJobs.
Human Resources Transactional Services
The HR Transactional Services Team provides the key elements needed to support schools in all staffing matters. We provide excellent customer service and are proactive in supporting schools in delivering their key objectives and longer term workforce planning.
• Management of key transactional HR processes – recruitment and selection, processing of pre-employment checks, conditions of employment and remuneration.
• Professional, knowledgeable and fully trained team that are committed to targeting their expertise to meet your individual needs.
• Each school will have access to HR Support Team Leaders; however, any member of the team will be available to answer queries.
• Our team understand education and can apply HR procedures directly to the school environment.
• Excellent seamless relationships with HR Employee Relations Consultancy and Payroll Services
• Modern, fully integrated system (Agresso) that operates across HR, Payroll, Finance and Procurement.
• Joined up working with other council education providers plus excellent partnerships with all areas of the council.
• Up to date knowledge of current legislation and how these apply in schools.
• Experienced in the move to Academy status.
Provision of a comprehensive range of reliable grounds maintenance services specifically tailored for your school delivered by qualified, experienced and fully insured professionals.
We can also deliver other specialists services as set out below – call us.
Grounds maintenance contract designed to meet the needs of your school including (as agreed):
• Cutting of ornamental grass areas once per week
• Maintenance of Hedges
• Chemical treatment of kerbs, paths and channel areas ect
• Summer Sports Maintenance of one Oval & Straight Running Track, Discus, Javelin, Shot Putt, two Grids and three Rounder’s (including one initial mark, 11 over marks) (As applicable)
• Winter Sports Maintenance of up to three Soccer Pitch’s, six 5-A-Side Soccer Pitches (including one initial mark, 31 over marks)
• Spiking of up to 3 Winter Sports Pitch (once)
• Removal of Fallen Leaves
In addition to the above our specialist teams can also provide:
• Arboriculture Maintenance
• Bin Installation
• Graffiti Removal/Gum Busting
• Hard and Soft Landscaping Schemes
Statutory Assessment and Moderation
All Schools and Academies (including Free Schools) must comply with statutory requirements for EYFS Profile, Phonics Check, Key Stage (KS)1 and KS2 assessment.
This area of the service ensures that schools are aware of and can comply with the statutory assessment arrangements at each key stage. It also provides appropriate support and training for making accurate judgements.
This SLA will support practitioners in making accurate judgments against national standards and exemplifications in each key stage. It also provides regular updates for all staff to ensure that they are kept up to date and fully informed about statutory assessment arrangements.
The Service Level Agreement for assessment is offered as a package appropriate for Primary, Infant or Junior schools.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.