The Schools Finance Team offer a range of versatile services and individually tailored support designed to meet the requirements of each school.
Information Governance Consultancy and Support
The City of Wolverhampton Council's Information Governance Team offers a service that supports cost-effective and comprehensive compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2018, Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004, along with Information Security and Records Management and other information governance related legislation.
The team has an extensive understanding of the local government and public sector environment, including schools. When you engage us, unlike many private providers, we do not need to be told about the environment you face. We understand, and we have no agenda, other than to deliver what is laid out below.
With an award-winning team consisting of over 30 experienced lawyers and dedicated support staff, state-of the art case management software and web-based legal research libraries, your school has access to all the legal expertise it needs on your doorstep.
The team were winners of the Local Government Awards in 2015, receiving 3 awards and runners up for award for Local Authority Legal Team of the year. In 2016 and 2017 the team were winners of the Governance team of the year and runners up for Local authority team of the year and in June 2017 came second place in the Lawyer Awards.
The team were also shortlisted for Governance Team of the Year and Local Authority Team of the year in the Lawyers in Local Government Years Awards in 2018.
Advice by phone, in writing and at school and access to 24 hour safeguarding advice – we are never more than a phone call away. Whether you are building a school extension, seeking advice about children involved in parental disputes or just procuring a new photocopier, our expert lawyers will help get things moving.
• Safeguarding advice;
• Advice on Employment and disciplinary support;
• Procurement advice;
• Advice on funding;
• Education law and family law;
• Help with governance arrangements;
• Advice on contract, property and projects;
• Support with litigation.
The Cleaning Service provides a comprehensive cleaning service to schools and buildings across the City including Telford.
The key elements of the cleaning services provided are:
• A comprehensive cleaning service to your requirements – we provide the staff, staff cover, materials, equipment and financial management systems
• Compliance with relevant legislation regarding Health and Safety and staff training
• Commitment to a strong partnership between you, the customer and ourselves to ensure the optimum cleaning provision for now and in the future.
Provision of a comprehensive range of reliable grounds maintenance services specifically tailored for your school delivered by qualified, experienced and fully insured professionals.
We can also deliver other specialists services as set out below – call us.
Grounds maintenance contract designed to meet the needs of your school including (as agreed):
• Cutting of ornamental grass areas once per week
• Maintenance of Hedges
• Chemical treatment of kerbs, paths and channel areas ect
• Summer Sports Maintenance of one Oval & Straight Running Track, Discus, Javelin, Shot Putt, two Grids and three Rounder’s (including one initial mark, 11 over marks) (As applicable)
• Winter Sports Maintenance of up to three Soccer Pitch’s, six 5-A-Side Soccer Pitches (including one initial mark, 31 over marks)
• Spiking of up to 3 Winter Sports Pitch (once)
• Removal of Fallen Leaves
In addition to the above our specialist teams can also provide:
• Arboriculture Maintenance
• Bin Installation
• Graffiti Removal/Gum Busting
• Hard and Soft Landscaping Schemes
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.