Provision of a comprehensive insurance programme and service to protect the people, assets and liabilities of the school.
School Catering Service
Wolverhampton is a thriving, fast moving city and the Councils Catering Services ‘WV Catering’, reflects just that.
We strive to give each of the 15,000 customers we serve every day a meal they will enjoy and especially for our younger clients, help with their attainment, well-being and educational achievement.
We are accredited to Investors in People (silver), Customers Service Excellence (2018), Food For Life (bronze), The Association of Public Service Excellence (APSE) Most Improved Performer 2017 and 2018 and Best Performer Education 2018 finalists.
The Cleaning Service provides a comprehensive cleaning service to schools and buildings across the City of Wolverhampton and beyond.
The key elements of the cleaning services provided are:
• A comprehensive cleaning service to your requirements – we provide the staff, staff cover, materials, equipment and financial management systems
• Compliance with relevant legislation regarding Health and Safety and staff training
• Commitment to a strong partnership between you, the customer and ourselves to ensure the optimum cleaning provision for now and in the future.
Provision of a comprehensive range of reliable grounds maintenance services specifically tailored for your school delivered by qualified, experienced and fully insured professionals.
We can also deliver other specialists services as set out below – call us.
Grounds maintenance contract designed to meet the needs of your school including (as agreed):
• Cutting of ornamental grass areas once per week
• Maintenance of Hedges
• Chemical treatment of kerbs, paths and channel areas ect
• Summer Sports Maintenance of one Oval & Straight Running Track, Discus, Javelin, Shot Putt, two Grids and three Rounder’s (including one initial mark, 11 over marks) (As applicable)
• Winter Sports Maintenance of up to three Soccer Pitch’s, six 5-A-Side Soccer Pitches (including one initial mark, 31 over marks)
• Spiking of up to 3 Winter Sports Pitch (once)
• Removal of Fallen Leaves
In addition to the above our specialist teams can also provide:
• Arboriculture Maintenance
• Bin Installation
• Graffiti Removal/Gum Busting
• Hard and Soft Landscaping Schemes
Citizenship, Language and Learning
The CLL team offers high quality capacity building support in the following areas
• Literacy and Language Development (with proven impact on whole school KS2 literacy results)
• Supporting new arrivals and children speaking English as an Additional Language
• Fundamental British Values and statutory Prevent Duties
• Engagement with parents, in particular, those who have been traditionally regarded as ‘hard to reach’.
The support includes training (74% of our training around literacy last year was rated as outstanding). 1x1 capacity building of key staff, audits of existing provision and development of appropriate resources and assessment materials (our writing tick sheets have been taken on by many schools)
We will continue to:
• offer this flexibility of service that meets your school’s ever-changing needs
• maintain the high standard of service that we have provided over the last 12 months
• give you the freedom as to what to use the time in your SLA for, to meet the exact requirements of your school.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.