The Pensions Support Team are providing the service to in excess of 10,200 employees; this is made up of Council employees, Schools, Casual employees, gratuities and external bodies every month. Our aim is to deliver pensions support services to schools and academies through a professional team who have direct recent experience of schools and academies and understand the educational context and employment law and bring commercial acumen and multi-sector experience.
The Pensions Support Team will build close relationships with schools and academies and be readily available to you.
We will provide you with a professional service that is responsive and meets your needs and ensures you are supported to enable you to manage your pension issues effectively and efficiently.
Pests spread disease, cause damage and blight reputations. Schools need reliable, responsive, qualified and highly experienced pest control services that ensure their learning environments and grounds are kept trouble free.
A pest infestation in a school can be a very distressing experience and infestations can be expensive to eradicate. (E.g. A typical rat treatment provided by a pest control company can cost in excess of £150 per occasion.)
Pests spread disease, create unpleasant smells and cause considerable damage to property and must be treated straight away. The Team offer:
• Reliable, responsive, safe and effectively managed professionally qualified services
• Routine pest control inspections to keep rats, mice, fleas, cockroaches, ants and wasps in check (excludes Pharaoh’s ants)
• Changing of all rodent-monitoring stations as necessary.
• Carrying out any necessary treatments for the control of pests specified within your contract
• Completion of pest control reports on site and discussion with the school about how these are managed
• Ensure all relevant COSHH information is updated in your pest control report folder.
• Provision of advice on dealing with additional pests outside the core contract.
• Prompt emergency visits deemed necessary for the control of specified public health pests, (normally by the end of the following working day and at no additional cost)
• Follow-up Visits and ongoing management advice
Safeguarding Officer for Education
The School Safeguarding Officer will offer a single point of contact for all schools regarding safeguarding issues. The Officer will provide high quality and professional auditing, advice and training on schools’ safeguarding issues to Nurseries, Schools, Academies and Pupil Referral Units.
Supporting School Improvement
Additional School Improvement Advisor time (above that allocated to your school category) can now be purchased on a bespoke, individualised basis to further support school improvement processes in your school (available to maintained, academy or free schools at every phase).
All LA School Improvement Advisors [SIAs] are former headteachers and senior leaders with excellent records of raising standards in their own schools. They all have significant experience of supporting improvement through review, alongside the planning and implementation of adaptation to school systems that lead to effective teaching and learning whilst as a result of their regular and successful work alongside HMI and Ofsted they have up to date understanding of the challenges that face schools through inspection.
These officers share the same high aspirations as you for your school and your pupils and have a broad and deep knowledge of the improvement challenges your school faces.
Welcome to ICT Services
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.