As part of the City of Wolverhampton Council we at Digital Print Solutions consider ourselves to be one of the area’s leading digital print providers, therefore we would like to take this opportunity to make you aware of some of the many services we offer.
One of the largest expenditures in a modern-day school is the cost of digital printing. We will work with you to deliver a more efficient and cost-effective solution, for all your print requirements.
Coordination of School Lettings
Allowing clubs, groups and organisations to use your school premises is a great way to increase your revenue and develop links with the local community. The Facilities Management Team provides a co-ordinated service for all school lettings to ensure that the use of schools’ accommodation outside of the normal school hours is maximised in order to increase revenue and develop these links with the local community.
Citizenship, Language and Learning
The CLL team offers high quality capacity building support in the following areas
• Literacy and Language Development (with proven impact on whole school KS2 literacy results)
• Supporting new arrivals and children speaking English as an Additional Language
• Fundamental British Values and statutory Prevent Duties
• Engagement with parents, in particular, those who have been traditionally regarded as ‘hard to reach’.
The support includes training (74% of our training around literacy last year was rated as outstanding). 1x1 capacity building of key staff, audits of existing provision and development of appropriate resources and assessment materials (our writing tick sheets have been taken on by many schools)
We will continue to:
• offer this flexibility of service that meets your school’s ever-changing needs
• maintain the high standard of service that we have provided over the last 12 months
• give you the freedom as to what to use the time in your SLA for, to meet the exact requirements of your school.
Provision of a data management service for core information that directly populates SIMS and associated software applications. This service has been developed in order to respond to the increasing amount of work being placed on schools and academies in terms of data management and to be responsive to the increasing necessity for high quality data.
We will work collaboratively with schools and academies to help develop their SIMS system, and facilitate effective data collection and analysis to meet each individual schools requirements. Our aim is to support the roles and responsibilities of Headteachers and Governing Bodies through the provision of professional assistance, thus ensuring a school fully meet their management information needs.
The team has developed strong links and relationships with a variety of partners and agencies for the provision of relevant information and also offers vast experience in local and national issues surrounding information management and data.
Waste and Recycling Services
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.