Wolverhampton Education Services: Quality Services for Schools
Welcome to the new Wolverhampton Quality Services for Schools website
Digital Print Solutions
As part of the City of Wolverhampton Council we at Digital Print Solutions consider ourselves to be one of the area’s leading digital print providers, therefore we would like to take this opportunity to make you aware of some of the many services we offer.
School Prospectus, Large PVC Banners, Wall Art ( Inspirational Quotes), Indoor / Outdoor Signage we can cater for all your needs.
One of the largest expenditures in a modern-day school is the cost of digital printing. We will work with you to deliver a more efficient and cost-effective solution, for all your print requirements.
Counselling and Therapeutic Support
This support is underpinned by child-focused approaches to understanding and addressing children and young people’s social and emotional needs, promoting emotional well being and promoting positive behaviour and engagement in learning. Counselling and therapeutic support can be an essential element of support planning for children and young people with social, emotional and mental health needs.
Pests spread disease, cause damage and blight reputations. Schools need reliable, responsive, qualified and highly experienced pest control services that ensure their learning environments and grounds are kept trouble free.
A pest infestation in a school can be a very distressing experience and infestations can be expensive to eradicate. (E.g. A typical rat treatment provided by a pest control company can cost in excess of £150 per occasion.)
Pests spread disease, create unpleasant smells and cause considerable damage to property and must be treated straight away. The Team offer:
• Reliable, responsive, safe and effectively managed professionally qualified services
• Routine pest control inspections to keep rats, mice, fleas, cockroaches, ants and wasps in check (excludes Pharaoh’s ants)
• Changing of all rodent-monitoring stations as necessary.
• Carrying out any necessary treatments for the control of pests specified within your contract
• Completion of pest control reports on site and discussion with the school about how these are managed
• Ensure all relevant COSHH information is updated in your pest control report folder.
• Provision of advice on dealing with additional pests outside the core contract.
• Prompt emergency visits deemed necessary for the control of specified public health pests, (normally by the end of the following working day and at no additional cost)
• Follow-up Visits and ongoing management advice
NQT Registration and Support - Appropriate Body
This SLA will help you to provide the bridge between initial teacher training and a career in teaching.
Once your newly qualified teacher (NQT) has been appointed, the Headteacher has a statutory obligation to register them with an Appropriate Body (AB) before they start work. The School Standards Team can act as an AB for LA maintained schools, Academies, Free schools and Independent Schools.
The service includes:
• Telephone advice,
• In-school support when NQTs are encountering difficulties,
• a paired lesson observation for quality assurance and training purposes,
and, if the induction tutor or mentor are new to the role a validation visit for professional development is offered.
• We will also undertake the necessary administrative processes on behalf of the school.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.