Provision of a data management service for core information that directly populates SIMS and associated software applications. This service has been developed in order to respond to the increasing amount of work being placed on schools and academies in terms of data management and to be responsive to the increasing necessity for high quality data.
We will work collaboratively with schools and academies to help develop their SIMS system, and facilitate effective data collection and analysis to meet each individual schools requirements. Our aim is to support the roles and responsibilities of Headteachers and Governing Bodies through the provision of professional assistance, thus ensuring a school fully meet their management information needs.
The team has developed strong links and relationships with a variety of partners and agencies for the provision of relevant information and also offers vast experience in local and national issues surrounding information management and data.
Education Business Partnership
Wolverhampton Education Business Partnership Work Experience Support Services
Financial Services for Schools
The Schools Finance Team offer a range of versatile services and individually tailored support designed to meet the requirements of each school.
Wolverhampton Education Services: Quality Services for Schools
Welcome to the new Wolverhampton Quality Services for Schools website
HR Transactional/Payroll/Pension Services
The HR Transactional Services Team provides the key elements needed to support schools in all staffing matters. We provide excellent customer service and are proactive in supporting schools in delivering their key objectives and longer term workforce planning.
• Management of key transactional HR processes – recruitment and selection, processing of pre-employment checks, conditions of employment and remuneration.
• Professional, knowledgeable and fully trained team that are committed to targeting their expertise to meet your individual needs.
• Each school will have access to HR Support Team Leaders; however, any member of the team will be available to answer queries.
• Our team understand education and can apply HR procedures directly to the school environment.
• Excellent seamless relationships with HR Employee Relations Consultancy and Payroll Services
• Modern, fully integrated system (Agresso) that operates across HR, Payroll, Finance and Procurement.
• Joined up working with other council education providers plus excellent partnerships with all areas of the council.
• Up to date knowledge of current legislation and how these apply in schools.
• Experienced in the move to Academy status.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.