A School or Academy who chooses HR Professional/HR Transactional and Payroll Services as a complete package will receive Pensions Support/Job Allocation/Employment Legal advice for free as part of the SLA offer for 2018/2019. Also, new for 2018: this includes access to Talentlink – our tried and tested end to end recruitment platform, allowing free and instant advertising and applicants communication on WMJobs.
Pests spread disease, cause damage and blight reputations. Schools need reliable, responsive, qualified and highly experienced pest control services that ensure their learning environments and grounds are kept trouble free.
A pest infestation in a school can be a very distressing experience and infestations can be expensive to eradicate. (E.g. A typical rat treatment provided by a pest control company can cost in excess of £150 per occasion.)
Pests spread disease, create unpleasant smells and cause considerable damage to property and must be treated straight away. The Team offer:
• Reliable, responsive, safe and effectively managed professionally qualified services
• Routine pest control inspections to keep rats, mice, fleas, cockroaches, ants and wasps in check (excludes Pharaoh’s ants)
• Changing of all rodent-monitoring stations as necessary.
• Carrying out any necessary treatments for the control of pests specified within your contract
• Completion of pest control reports on site and discussion with the school about how these are managed
• Ensure all relevant COSHH information is updated in your pest control report folder.
• Provision of advice on dealing with additional pests outside the core contract.
• Prompt emergency visits deemed necessary for the control of specified public health pests, (normally by the end of the following working day and at no additional cost)
• Follow-up Visits and ongoing management advice
Projects and Works
In order that you can focus on school improvement it is vital that school buildings are properly maintained and that professional advice and support is provided on daily and planned maintenance works. We can help through the provision of highly responsive, experienced, skilled and appropriately qualified Building Services, Maintenance, Advice and Technical Support Services.
The services that we offer cover a wide range of property maintenance, mechanical and electrical services. They ensure that you keep your school safe, meet Statutory Regulations, get value for money and meet the Council's own financial rules with respect to building and contract issues.
Responsive, experienced, skilled and qualified services in the following areas:
• Building maintenance and minor works
• Electrical and mechanical maintenance
• Energy management services
Schools may choose from a variety of packages that best meet their needs as set out below:
Gold Service – a service that provides access to the services of Building Surveyors, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers and Technicians and all statutory servicing and energy management services.
Silver Service – a service that provides access to Mechanical & Electrical Engineers and Technicians and all statutory servicing and energy management as set out in our SLA.
Bronze Service – A flexible service that provides support to those schools that would like to access elements of the services identified above for a specific piece of work or periodic support at a value for money hourly rate.
Full details of the services that we offer can be found in our Service Level Agreement.
Provision of a comprehensive range of reliable grounds maintenance services specifically tailored for your school delivered by qualified, experienced and fully insured professionals.
We can also deliver other specialists services as set out below – call us.
Grounds maintenance contract designed to meet the needs of your school including (as agreed):
• Cutting of ornamental grass areas once per week
• Maintenance of Hedges
• Chemical treatment of kerbs, paths and channel areas ect
• Summer Sports Maintenance of one Oval & Straight Running Track, Discus, Javelin, Shot Putt, two Grids and three Rounder’s (including one initial mark, 11 over marks) (As applicable)
• Winter Sports Maintenance of up to three Soccer Pitch’s, six 5-A-Side Soccer Pitches (including one initial mark, 31 over marks)
• Spiking of up to 3 Winter Sports Pitch (once)
• Removal of Fallen Leaves
In addition to the above our specialist teams can also provide:
• Arboriculture Maintenance
• Bin Installation
• Graffiti Removal/Gum Busting
• Hard and Soft Landscaping Schemes
NQT Registration and Support - Appropriate Body
This SLA will help you to provide the bridge between initial teacher training and a career in teaching.
Once your newly qualified teacher (NQT) has been appointed, the Headteacher has a statutory obligation to register them with an Appropriate Body (AB) before they start work. The School Standards Team can act as an AB for LA maintained schools, Academies, Free schools and Independent Schools.
The service includes:
• Telephone advice,
• In-school support when NQTs are encountering difficulties,
• a paired lesson observation for quality assurance and training purposes,
and, if the induction tutor or mentor are new to the role a validation visit for professional development is offered.
• We will also undertake the necessary administrative processes on behalf of the school.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.