Pests spread disease, cause damage and blight reputations. Schools need reliable, responsive, qualified and highly experienced pest control services that ensure their learning environments and grounds are kept trouble free.
A pest infestation in a school can be a very distressing experience and infestations can be expensive to eradicate. (E.g. A typical rat treatment provided by a pest control company can cost in excess of £150 per occasion.)
Pests spread disease, create unpleasant smells and cause considerable damage to property and must be treated straight away. The Team offer:
• Reliable, responsive, safe and effectively managed professionally qualified services
• Routine pest control inspections to keep rats, mice, fleas, cockroaches, ants and wasps in check (excludes Pharaoh’s ants)
• Changing of all rodent-monitoring stations as necessary.
• Carrying out any necessary treatments for the control of pests specified within your contract
• Completion of pest control reports on site and discussion with the school about how these are managed
• Ensure all relevant COSHH information is updated in your pest control report folder.
• Provision of advice on dealing with additional pests outside the core contract.
• Prompt emergency visits deemed necessary for the control of specified public health pests, (normally by the end of the following working day and at no additional cost)
• Follow-up Visits and ongoing management advice