The service available has been streamlined following feedback and in line with Health and Safety Executive guidance around focusing on the significant risks. The service covers core elements to ensure both the employer, the Head teacher and the Governing Body remain compliant with their respective duties. This includes: -
This is tailored to individual schools’ needs to help provide a safe working and learning environment for employees and pupils, and help mitigate exposure to work related ill health risks.
- Provision of technical expertise relating to off site visits and learning outside the classroom along with access to Evolve, a nationally recognised and compliant system that enables employees to effectively manage school visits.
- Subscription to the CLEAPPS service and access to advice and information.
- Comprehensive training package (ten sessions of face to face training).
- Additional training sessions available directly to schools at a discounted rate.
- Unlimited access to e-learning platform available to all employees in schools.
- Access to Chemdoc, an online tool for the management of substances hazardous to health (COSHH).
- Lone worker devices.
- Assisting with the implementation of safety management systems and associated policies, procedures and workplace checklists.
- On site advisory support.
- Telephone support and email advice.
Duration and Cost of Agreement
Duration is 12 months commencing 1 April 2019. Individual elements are detailed below followed by simplified and fully inclusive costs for the package.
See attached document for cost breakdown