A highly trained and professional clerk will:
- Attend the admission or exclusion appeal.
- Liaise with and book panel members
- Arrange up to date training for panel members
- Arrange dates for appeal hearings
- Arrange a suitable venue for the appeal
- Arrange for interpreters to be present when requested
- Administer all paper work associated with the appeal
Full specification and terms
Ad-hoc support - School Exclusion Clerking Service
Clerking and administration of school exclusion appeals.